Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So much for the plan...

So I never got around to putting summaries of everything up here. I'll try to get to that... but who knows.

I'm in B-ham... in a great hotel. Have met the other Seminary Students... great people. Should be a fun week.

We had orientation tonight... to get the group settled into how this is going to work. It was good to talk with everyone else and know that they are as clueless about their committee work as I am about mine!! :D

Ron got here tonight... saw him already. I'm looking forward to hanging out with him a bit this week, as time allows.

For now, I need to get to bed. Tomorrow is the start of a long week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Just wanted to let you know that you have fellow Christians and Presbyterians from all over the country praying for you. May God bless your work this week and be glorified in all you do!

Thu Jun 15, 04:38:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home